July 30, 2013

Sam Claflin and Jena Malone in Glamour Magazine

Sam Claflin (Finnick) and Jena Malone (Johanna) were featured on the latest issue of Glamour magazine, wherein they also talked about getting their parts in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

We do not own rights to the scans below.


Glamour: Was your part in The Hunger Games tough to get?

Jena: I know they saw every single actress from here till Tuesday. They wanted to find someone who didn’t just physicalize this character, but could also scare people. I don’t know what I did – I guess I scared the hell out of them.

Glamour: Was getting this role like its own Hollywood Hunger Games?

Sam: Finnick is supposed to be this godlike creature. I remember sitting in the audition room and this kid walked in. He was seriously one of the most handsome men I’ve ever seen. And I was just, Nah, this is never going to happen.







Outtakes

0 comments:

Post a Comment