August 29, 2013

Stef Dawson Talks About her Audition as Annie for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay 1 & 2

Australian actress Stef Dawson was able to gush about her audition for the role of Annie in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay. You can see an excerpt from her interview with Canberra Times below:



On auditioning: “I did one audition and that was enough. Apparently, they were blown away, they didn’t have to see any more,” she said. “I’ve been a fan of the books even before they were made into films. I love the message [author] Suzanne Collins is saying in them,” she said.




On what she learned from the books: “Probably how people can turn on each other and become their worst enemies, when it’s those around you, you really need to survive. I think love is a big thing for my character Annie, she wouldn’t survive without love, she’s at breaking point.”




On why she thinks she got the part: “I think I have a fragility and a vulnerability,” she said.
“I think she’s a a girl that has been through some stuff, she’s had some really hard experiences in her life which I have as well. Annie is also a survivor.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment