February 10, 2012

Hunger Games Tribute Guide Scans

Here are a couple of edits I did using the images from "The Hunger Games Tribute Guide." I was actually jumping up and down when I saw them.






For the skills and weapons of the 24 tributes, click here.


I purchased the kindle version of "The Hunger Games Tribute Guide" and if you want to grab a copy of your own, go ahead and purchase one now.

The Hunger Games Tribute Guide [Paperback]










The Hunger Games Tribute Guide [Kindle Edition]













I'm planning to get the Hunger Games Official Illustrated Movie Tie-In. I've seen some low resolution images of the tie-in edition (see them here). If in case you got HQ scans or even just the pictures from it, you could send it to me at firequeendy@gmail.com and I'll post it here so that other fans will also be able to see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment