September 25, 2012

Jena Malone in the Thick for Catching Fire Training

MTV has chatted with Jena Malone, our very own Johanna Mason, during the 2012 Emmy Awards. She mentioned about her excitement and training for Catching Fire.


"I'm very excited as well, it's going to be great," Malone said. "I just love the books so much. I literally read all three in four days and just was crying at the end. I'm really, really excited to be a part of it."

As a fan of Suzanne Collins' bestselling trilogy, the 27-year-old "Sucker Punch" star clearly has an affinity for her tough-cookie character, though she didn't want to talk too much about why she loves playing Johanna.

"Yeah, we'll get into it when there's more to say," Malone said, before adding that she is in the midst of an intense training regimen to get prepared for all the various physical demands required of the role.

"Oh yeah, I'm in the thick of [training] but excited," she said. "I love that kind of stuff. 'Sucker Punch' kind of got me into a regimen and now I kind of crave it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment