March 21, 2012

The Men of the Hunger Games - Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth and Alexander Ludwig in Marilyn Denis Show

Article from GossipCenter:

Kicking off the week with a promotional appearance, the studs of “The Hunger Games” were spotted at the Marilyn Denis Show today (March 19).

Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, and Alexander Ludwig all looked handsome as they chatted about their upcoming film on the Canadian program.

Mr. Hutcherson recently told press that he was on pins and needles after his audition for the gig, as the “Hunger Games” casting people didn’t call him back for two weeks.

“It got to the point where literally anytime there was a word that began with ‘h’ I would say ‘hunger.’ I’d be like, ‘Are we hunger—having dinner?’ It would just come out of my mouth. It was all I thought about 100 percent of the time.”

He also shared that as a result of doing the film, he’s quite the survivalist. “I have pretty good foraging skills. I grew up in Kentucky in the woods, playing a lot, and I love hiking and camping and being outdoors. I watch a lot of ‘Man vs. Wild’ with Bear Grylls. So I feel like I’d be prepared for any situation. I feel like I might do all right in the Hunger Games. My biggest problem would obviously be killing someone, but as far as surviving in the wilderness I think I’d do all right.”

As for his most extreme wilderness situation, Josh explained, “Actually maybe when we were filming. Liam and I were actually doing an interview and we hear this horn, and all of a sudden this bear comes running right at us. Literally running. It was a black bear; it was probably 400 pounds. It looks up and saw us and then took off in the other direction. That was pretty intense, all of a sudden seeing a bear running toward you and being like, ‘How do we handle this? What exactly is going to be our plan here when this bear attacks one of us?’”

Enjoy the pictures of Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth and Alexander Ludwig promoting "The Hunger Games" in Toronto (March 19).

Click on the image to view them in full size.



Hunger Games Cast at Marilyn Denis Show Hunger Games Cast at Marilyn Denis Show Hunger Games Cast at Marilyn Denis Show Hunger Games Cast at Marilyn Denis Show Hunger Games Cast at Marilyn Denis Show Hunger Games Cast at Marilyn Denis Show Hunger Games Cast at Marilyn Denis Show

0 comments:

Post a Comment