May 27, 2012

Robert Pattinson Will not be in Catching Fire - The Actor Speaks!

I know lots of you have already heard about the RPatts-Finnick rumor. Several members of the fandom are against it but some would consider. For me, I am against RPatts playing Finnick. Enough said.

So, at the Cannes Festival, Robert Pattinson was surprised to hear the rumors that flood the internet with his participation in "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire." Find out more from his interview at the 2012 Cannes Festival promoting his film "Cosmopolis."

Excerpt from Robert Pattinson's interview with USA Today about the rumored Finnick role in "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire."

"I woke up this morning and saw all these things about me being cast in The Hunger Games," Pattinson tells USA TODAY. "I was kind of curious for a second. So I called my agent."

The response?

"My agent was like, 'No,' " Pattinson reports.

"(My agent) was like no one's going to offer you that part," Pattinson says, breaking into a laugh. "I was like, thanks for the reassurance."
There you go. Just keep calm and wait for Finnick to be announced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment