June 15, 2012

Glee's Naya Rivera Humbled When Fans Tweeted Her about Playing Johanna in Catcing Fire

Last year, Naya Rivera, the one who plays the Santana in Glee, has expressed her interest to play the axe-wielding badass victor from District 7 Johanna Mason in "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire." Recently, Radar Online caught up with Naya and asked about her about Catching Fire and Johanna.

Did you enjoy The Hunger Games?
I started reading the books before I even knew they were making it into a movie. I’m just a huge fan. I would love to play Johanna Mason. She’s the axe-wielding ex-tribute and former winner. She’s a grade-A badass!
Are you surprised by the outpouring from fans?
It’s so exciting. I get tweets every day, and it feels good that they get behind something I’m passionate about.

So, what do you think of it? Do you love to see Naya as Johanna?

Naya Rivera

0 comments:

Post a Comment