October 27, 2012

District 6 Tribute Girl Talks About Being Part of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Megan Hayes, the Atlanta-based actress who will play as District 6's female tribute, has recently talked to Atlanta Midtown Patch about her part of the huge Hunger Games franchise. Here's an excerpt from her interview.

“I feel so lucky, so blessed and honored to be a part of this project,” Hayes recently told Patch. “The books are great, the actors are top notch, it’s really a dream job.” …

“I wish I could tell you more but I just can’t,” Hayes said, referring to the many non-disclosure contracts that she has signed. “What I can say is that it really hasn’t sunk in, but I feel humbled. I love being an actor. I love being a part of a project of such magnitude and can only hope that more opportunities like this will come down the road.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment