October 24, 2012

Philip Seymour Hoffman Impressed with The Hunger Games Trilogy

Philip Seymour Hoffman, our very own head gamemaker Plutarch Heavensbee, expressed his appreciation to "The Hunger Games" books and being part of the film. Find out more about his interview with Telegraph UK.

Catching Fire, the second film in a franchise Hoffman admits he thought would be “crap” until he saw the first instalment, which was released to unexpected critical acclaim earlier this year.

“I was incredibly pessimistic, but then I read the books, and it was like, ‘pow’,” he enthuses. “I didn’t even know The Hunger Games was a big deal, but I’m incredibly impressed with it.

“My son is about to turn 10, so I bought him the books and I’m going to read them with him, if for no other reason than it’s the first time I’ve made a film that’s suitable for him.”

Read the full interview here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment