January 15, 2013

Toby Jones: Catching Fire Has Different Visual Sense Compared to "The Hunger Games"

In the recent Golden Globes, MTV has interviewed Toby Jones, who plays arena announcer and Caesar Flickerman's partner Claudius Templesmith. Mr. Jones was able to share some Catching Fire bits as well as about his character on the film.

On the difference between "The Hunger Games" director Gary Ross and "Catching Fire" director Francis Lawrence:

"It's a very different rhythm he works at. A whole different visual sense that people will be excited about," Jones told MTV. "There's a whole different way of showing the film that I can't really talk about. There's a very interesting way that they're going to dramatize the Games themselves."

On her small screen appearance on Catching Fire:

"I'm afraid so," Jones said when asked if his role in the new "Hunger Games" film is the same size as it was in the first one. "I'm there because my kids love the book. There's no huge revelation about my character. My kids are happy that I'm in the film. It means they get to go touch the hem of Jennifer Lawrence's garment. That's why I'm there!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment