January 24, 2012

Hunger Games Animated GIF - Effie in Action with Peeta, Katniss, and Haymitch from Capitol Couture

Yesterday, CapitolCouture has opened officially. The admins of the website already published some posts like their search for the next District 12 stylist. Head over at http://www.capitolcouture.pn and use the access pass #lookyourbest. If you have a tumblr account, you can follow Capitol Couture and be updated all the time. If you want, you can also add me there at http://www.hungergamesmovieseries.tumblr.com.

Anyway, I reposted the animated gif featuring Effie, Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch (Effie is on the spotlight with her beautiful shoes). Based on this animated gif, Haymitch is drunk again (as usual). They are heading off to the elevator and I guess the scene maybe before the Tribute Parade. Peeta and Katniss are wearing their tribute attire, you know the tight black suit. I am super excited to see how the film will interpret Katniss' Girl on Fire costume during the parade. Whew. Anyway, here is the animated GIF.



I hope Capitol Couture will have lots of contests that will let fans win fabulous Capitol fashion items or premiere tickets perhaps. That would be great!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE EFFIES DRESS! AND I LOVE PEETA MELLARK/JOSH HUTCHERSON!

    ReplyDelete