January 19, 2012

Hunger Games Movie Cast Interview Photos from MTV

Wow, when I first saw these pictures I can't wait to watch the interviews with these Hunger Games movie cast including Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss), Josh Hutcherson (Peeta), Wes Bently (Seneca), Elizabeth Banks (Effie), and Woody Harrelson (Haymitch). I'm suupper delighted because I get to see Josh and Jen together. I was just wondering why Liam isn't there. Anyway, here are the pics. Don't worry, I will post the interviews as soon as MTV will release it. But for now, enjoy!

Josh Hutcherson (Peeta) and Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss) MTV News interview

Woody Harrelson (Haymitch) MTV News interview

Elizabeth Banks (Effie) MTV News interview

Wes Bently (Seneca) MTV News interview


Source: MTV News Official Facebook Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment