January 31, 2012

Lovely Young Ladies of Hunger Games - Behind the Scenes for their Seventeen Photoshoot

Here are two footage featuring the lovely young ladies of Hunger Games Willow Shields (Prim), Amandla Stenberg (Rue), Isabelle Fuhrman (Clove), Jacque Emerson (Foxface), and Leven Ramblin (Glimmer). Watch and learn how to they prepare for their roles as well as their fashion style!





We hung out at the studio all day with the girls, who had a blast trying on different looks and rocking out to Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Adele.

“Some of these girls are like my sisters,” Jacqueline said. “So it was so great to be able to have dance parties and just kind of dance around.”

… ”I’m definitely a shoe person,” Isabelle said. “I wear high heels every day, I’m not even kidding.”








“The audition process was really cool,” she told us. “I was so excited because I’d read the books and I was dying to audition. Luckily I was able to channel all that nervous excited energy into this ferocious Glimmer energy. That worked in my favor I think.”
Leven also talks about the training she had to go through for the role.
“I just had some pretty hard core fights, like combat fights and if your wrist slips one inch too far you’re going to get punched in the face,” she said. “I was actually thrown on accident by a tackle and went pretty far. And it was kind of scary.”




Source: Cambio via TheHob.org

1 comment: